Saturday, April 22, 2023

Daddy Goes First by K.L. Mann (a review)

So, today, I needed something short. Something smutty. I'd seen Daddy Goes First being recommended in a few of the groups I'm in and I remembered that someone had said it was a quick read, so I loaded it up on my Kindle.

You guys!

This is a novelette that has it all. Bi awakening, praise kink, daddy dom, age gap. This story was hot. I loved Henry's little confession to Noah after their night together. And, of course, that HFN was amazing. If you're in the mood for quick smut, give this one a go.



Noah Hamilton doesn’t want to be a married man, but it’s too late. Regrets don’t matter when you're standing at your wedding reception with a brand new ring practically glued to your left hand.

He thinks that he’s gotten a small stroke of luck when his new wife informs him of a family tradition that stipulates they can’t spend their wedding night together. He’s ready for a break and some alone time when she reveals that he’ll need to spend the night with her daddy instead.

Henry Donahue has secrets, and he has desires. Men like Henry… they always get what they desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What the fuck did I just read...

You guys! I don't know what to think. Like, did I like it? Yes. Should I have liked it? Hahahaha! A lot of people would prob...